The International Juvenile Justice Observatory (IJJO) would like to inform you that the window is now open for the submission of papers for the Fourth IJJO International Conference: “Building integrative juvenile justice systems: Approaches and methodologies regarding mental disorders and drugs misuse” which will be held in Rome on 9 and 10 November 2010.
The deadline for the presentation of papers will expire on 28th May 2010. After evaluation has been carried out, you will receive an email confirming your participation in the Conference.
The speaking time for presentations will be 20 minutes.
You are reminded that the working languages at the International Conference will be: English, French and Italian.
The International Conference will focus on two main central themes:
I. Mental disorders and drugs misuse: Analysis of the situation of minors in conflict with the law.
- Study of the situation of young offenders with mental disorders or disorders related to drugs misuse: the basics of intervention.
- The response of juvenile-justice systems to offences committed by minors and young people suffering from mental disorders.
- Juvenile delinquency related to drugs misuse: profile of young offenders and analysis of the resources used for their social integration.
II. Juvenile justice and health systems: a necessary multidisciplinary and integrative collaboration.
- Mental disorders, drugs misuse and juvenile justice: ethical aspects and good practices.
- The relationship between juvenile justice systems and health services: the need to promote specialized resources.
- Encouraging policy and regulation: interface between systems.
For further information and queries, please contact: