This Friday, 8th March, the Law Society of Ireland are hosting a conference as part of the International Women’s Day movement, celebrating women as Alternative Dispute Resolution leaders.
The conference will take place in the Law Society of Ireland, from 9am to 5.30pm.
The event is free to students, with a discounted rate of €40 for NGOs, and reduced rates for members of the Association of Criminal Justice Research and Development. Panels will be held on the following topics:
- International Mediation and Peace Perspectives
- International Dispute Resolution
- Gender Research and Conflict Resolution
- Restorative Justice and Practice
- Industrial Relations
- Family Dispute Resolution
To register, please contact the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, at email@example.com. When booking delegates must choose one panel between nos. 1-4 (inclusive) and one panel between nos. 5-7 (inclusive).
Leave a Reply