DCU are to host an inaugural Law and Government Conference on the theme of ‘Judges, Politics and the Irish Constitution‘. The conference will be held on 4th September 2014.
Those interested in presenting should submit an abstract within the following categories:
- Irish constitutional law in socio-legal perspective: law and disadvantage
- Irish constitutionalism in historical and comparative perspective: constitutional transitions and institutional design
- Socio-economic rights in Irish constitutional law: practice and reform
- Irish constitutional law and the impact on politics and the political process
- Legal theory and adjudication in Irish constitutional law
Abstracts should be submitted to DCUlawgovconf@gmail.com no later than 19th May.
Manchester University Press will publish a journal of the best papers, which will include at least one postgraduate paper. There will also be a prize for the best postgraduate paper. Those interested in the journal or postgraduates interested in the prize are asked to send their papers no later than 22nd August.
Leave a Reply