ICCL is recruiting for the post of Project Officer (Justice).
Job Purpose: contribute to the delivery of the ICCL’s programme of criminal justice advocacy activities, including its EU-funded work, under the supervision of the Senior Research and Programme Policy Manager.
- design, delivery and publication of research projects with particular relation to ICCL’s commitment to human rights and criminal justice
- supervision of research conducted to this end
- draft responses to domestic or EU policy initiative or draft legislation
- briefing on policy issues
- liaising with expert groups and EU stakeholders
- qualification in law, human rights, international relations, related area
- organisational/administrative skills
- strong drafting abilities
- good knowledge of Irish criminal law and EU law
- knowledge of human rights an advantage
- excellent legal research and writing skills
The closing date is 5pm Friday 29 August, please send completed applications (no CVs) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place the week of 8 September, the post begins at the end of September.
Read more about the post and download the application here.